I’m a road trip loving, adventure seeking, globetrotter with a case of the travel bug. I’ve been lucky enough to drive cross country eight times east to west, and round-trip north to south once on each coast. In July of 2012 I finished visiting all 50 United States, driving to 49 of them, including Alaska!
I was raised in New York and spent time living in Orlando, Florida and Los Angeles, California. I now reside in southern New York and work in Manhattan as a film editor.
Please send all correspondence here.
Publishing Platform by: WordPress.org.
WordPress Theme by: WooThemes.
Please note that anything said on this website is my own personal opinion unless otherwise noted. It does not represent the views of my current or past employers, family, or friends and should not be taken as such.
- Constructing the Hydroponic System
- It All Started with a Seed (or a Pit)
- Alaska RT Entry 30 : Pictures from the Trip
- Alaska RT Entry 29: Final Statistics and Route Taken
- Alaska RT Entry 28: Michigan to New York
- Alaska RT Entry 27: Mount Rushmore and The Badlands
- Alaska RT Entry 26: Yellowstone
- Alaska RT Entry 25: Prince Rupert, Jasper, and Banff
- Alaska RT Entry 24: The Alaska Marine Hwy
- Alaska RT Entry 23: Drive to Haines