Welcome to tjdeacon.com, an online travel journal and photoblog. This site is dedicated to traveling and being open to new experiences that broaden our minds, intelligence, and intellect.
Hopefully the following photo albums and journal entries will promote a new perspective on life and travel. To show that anyone, anywhere, can seek a more inspiring and fulfilling life by getting in their car and taking off on a new road, one they’ve never traveled before. As the Chinese proverb goes, “The journey is the reward.”
August 12th 2016: Pictures from Napa Valley and San Francisco are posted.
October 23rd 2014: Pictures from the hike up Panther Mountain are posted.
August 24th 2014: Pictures from the Rhinebeck Aerodrome are posted.
July 22nd 2014: Pictures from The North Fork are posted.
July 2nd 2014: Pictures from The Devil’s Path West are posted.
May 28th 2014: Pictures from Assateague Island are posted.
October 3rd 2011: Pictures from the hike to Doodletown are up.
August 1st 2011: Pictures from the road trip to Alaska are up.
June 29th 2011: Departing on the Alaska Road Trip! You can follow along the blog here.
May 24th 2011: Pictures from the Catskills Hike and WWII plane wreck posted.
- Constructing the Hydroponic System
- It All Started with a Seed (or a Pit)
- Alaska RT Entry 30 : Pictures from the Trip
- Alaska RT Entry 29: Final Statistics and Route Taken
- Alaska RT Entry 28: Michigan to New York
- Alaska RT Entry 27: Mount Rushmore and The Badlands
- Alaska RT Entry 26: Yellowstone
- Alaska RT Entry 25: Prince Rupert, Jasper, and Banff
- Alaska RT Entry 24: The Alaska Marine Hwy
- Alaska RT Entry 23: Drive to Haines